Sunday, January 3, 2010

Start of my weekend!

Just a quick entry!

I stayed at my sisters house yesterday to look after their house while they're away for a couple of days. I bought some yummys for dinner and this is what i ended up with -->


It was delish - just some egg coated Barramundi, with some stir-fried broccoli and garlic. All with a drizzle of lemon.


Well, being in a house away from yours takes you out of your little safe haven i have at home - hardly any junk food i can get my hands on! Haha. However one of my sisters neighbours brought round 6 Krispy Kremes as a gift! I was like WHAT!? I obviously have not eaten any, but it feel that life, once again, is wanting to rub it in my face of all the yummy things i cant eat just yet.

Don't get me wrong, i am not denying myself any yummy foods - i have had a piece of chocolate here and there, but occassionally in my head, i know i should not eat something - and when i have that internal battle, i know that i have to resist! I've come too far!

Didn't do any exercise last night, as wasnt at home to jump on the Wii - plus it was stinking hot last night! But i am going over my dads today to have a swim in the pool. Then tonight, when i'm back home, i will jump on the wii!


SO thats the plan people! Watch me stick to it!

I also just did my resolution/goal board last night, once i'm home, i'll post it for you all to see!

1 comment:

  1. Well done on resisting those krispy cremes. Looking forward tio seeing your goals.

    ReplyDelete