Friday, December 4, 2009

A fresh start: Where i'm at & my goals!

After signing up on a weightloss website, i started blogging! I've got a little addicted to it, so decided to use my blogspot address to do it as i like the features a bit more - and - i can make it pretty with a background! hehe

So... about me:
I'm 23 and weigh 90.5kgs. I've never *really* tried to lose weight before.
Well, i have, but not long term. Not like this!
Everytime i have in the past, i gave up in less than a week. Pathetic i know! Maybe my heart wasn't truly in it, or just thought it was too hard. My weight has been creeping up for a while and i thought that i better do something about it!

My ultimate goal is to weigh 65kgs. A total loss of 25.5kgs.
My first mini goal is to lose 7kgs by the time i go on my holiday. Which is at the end of January.
So i have 8 weeks to lose 7 kilos.

Who thinks i can do it????

I DO!

I am currently trying to eat under 1600 cals a day (all my food is recorded on calorieking) and do a bit of exercise everyday. Most of my exercise at the moment has been going for walks and playing the Wii EA Active 4 week challenge. Its been really fun and burns a bit of calories at the same time!

I'm working myself up to putting a proper 'before pic' up. I'm terribly self conscious and don't want to frighten you all away with my semi-naked body! Maybe in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for joining me on this journey! I'm determined to do this right and succeed in my goals!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment