I did a little motivation board this morning. These bodies are amazing and i really want to get there one day!
Last day before weigh-in tomorrow. I'm very excited actually. I'm really scared i'm going to lose motivation though. At this point, i'm all good (motivated), but i really don't want to lose that and just stop exercising.
Sometimes i find if i stop exercising for one night, then i'm less likely to do it the next. Perhaps i've just got to make sure that i do something, then i'll be fine.
Tonight, the Wii Active won't let me play because i've got to take a break! so, i'm going to go for a walk with Toby (my ever-so-cute Silky Terrier dog) and then i will do my weights and then maybe just a few fun games on Wii Fit.
I recently did a weights plan of the exercises that i want to do at home - so i make sure i get a well-rounded workout. Here they are:
- Squats with 1 x 5kg weight (3 sets of 10)
- Dumbbell Lunge (3 sets of 10)
- Side Lunges with 2 x 3kg weights (3 sets of 10)
- Swiss ball leg curl (3 sets of 10)
- Bench dip (3 sets of 10)
- Bicep Curl with 3kg weights (3 sets of 20)
- Hammer Curl with 3kg weights (3 sets of 20)
- Lying Tricep Extension with 3kg weights (3 set of 20)
- Fit Ball Push-ups (3 sets of 10)
- Ab-crunch on Fit ball (3 sets of 10)
- Bicycle Kick ( 3 sets of 12 changes)
- Dumbbell side Bend (3 sets of 10)
- Plank (hold for as long as you can)
I don't know how long that will take me, so i'll test it out tonight! My Shoulders are a little sore from my Wii exercises last night, but hopefully they'll be feeling better tonight!
Anyway, it's only 6.40am, so have to get ready for work!
Yay - Saturday - tomorrow is my weekend!