Friday, December 18, 2009

Catching Up

Yew! What a busy few days its been. Well, since i last updated i got a little sick on tuesday night, went home from work at 3pm, and stayed in bed curled up, the smell of food made me want to gag! So i didn't eat anything for the rest of that day.
The next day i felt much better though. Been chugging along with my food, all is good there. Just lately though, i keep on having a few thoughts in my head to just 'stuff it'. i don't know why! I will just think... hmm... i wonder how many calories a cheeseburger is??
HAHA... I'm such a loser. Why do i do this to myself? However, every single time, i have stopped myself, with my 'good' self saying to my 'bad self' that i have come too far, and as i walk to the food court i look at all the pretty clothes and slim people. I have to keep reminding myself of that! BTW, a large cheesburger meal is 960 calories. I checked. And it turned me off. Sometimes i used to eat a lot more than a cheeseburger meal some days!!
I don't really think my weight has changed much in the last week. I haven't really done much exercise this week as i haven't been feeling the best. I don't feel guilty for not doing it though, because i think its what my body needed, what with my feet and legs being sore aswel.
What i am worried about is getting back into it! I would love to get on the Wii tonight and do a session, so i still feel like i'm on top of it. Otherwise, i will just give up, because i've basically stopped exercising anyway right!? So my goal for today: Get on the Wii!
I've been doing some long days at work this past week with Christmas and all and my feet have been so sore! Its another barrier to me exercising at the end of the day. I think i just have to not think about it and get changed into my exercise stuff straight away when i get home so i can't get out of it!
Also, i forgot my sports gear yesterday - i was meant to go to Zumba!!!!
I was so sad! However, my sister and i have rescheduled to Monday! Stay tuned for the Zumba review after that!
Oh, also i got accepted into University next year. I'm doing my Dip Ed, and it will take me a year. I will be busy, but my time will be more flexible, making it easier to exercise i think! I also won't be standing up all day so i will be more energised to exercise!!
I think the main thing i have to improve on now is just my activity level. If i can do that, then i will see some results! Hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see/hear you're checking back in :) Keep going!

    ReplyDelete